Welcome

Welcome to my Cobra Replica build blog.
Please contact me if you would like to know more detail as i progress."CR3514@live.com.au"
Regards
Dave

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Power Steering Pump Mount

I eventually relented on the woes of getting a factory Power Steering Pump to sit where I wanted to mount it when I discovered a pic on the web of a CT525 engine from Circle Track with a belt layout exactly as I wanted it.
After looking around there site, with no indication to what was fitted to the engine, I came across a customers car on an LS forum with decent res pictures and zooming in revealed the name and part numbers on the pulley.
KRC
An email to them soon had a list of brackets, pump and pulley part numbers to suit the LS3 Corvette belt line.

The bracket mounted to the head.
part number # 71410040












Installed with a new Gates Micro -V 6PK2020 Belt.
Part number #  K060795.

Power Steering PUMP is KRC #63200000
Pulley is 6.5" KRC # 20020650,
They also do a smaller 6" pulley # 2002600