Welcome

Welcome to my Cobra Replica build blog.
Please contact me if you would like to know more detail as i progress."CR3514@live.com.au"
Regards
Dave

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kit Pickup

Friday, 28th January 2011
The pickup of Cobra CR3415 took a bit of organizing, the body and chassis were ready in mid December 2010, I was in PNG working and Classic Revival was closing for Christmas before i returned.
It was re-planned for me to pick up on 10th January 2011 when CR returned to work, but i ended up in PNG again, so we organized it that I would fly back in to Sydney on the 28th, and my wife Diane, would drive up from Melbourne to meet at CR.
As it ended up, my plane was delayed, i missed the pickup time, Diane however was on time and took delivery of CR3514 with my son Thomas.


CR3514 on the trailer at Classic Revival in Sydney


Smooth travel all the way home to Tynong North in Melbourne, 850klms


Unloading was drama free, backed into the shed, picked up the body / chassis combo with Fergie, and drove the trailer out from underneath.